Opera Mini has become popular among the others mobile browsers. Opera Mini will compress website before loading on your phone. That’s why; Opera Mini can load website faster then mobile phone default browsers.
Another thing that is a nice feature from Opera Mini is capability to synchronize between your installed Opera Mini with another Opera browser on another machine (PC, PDA, smartphone, or another mobile phones). It will synchronize your bookmarks, notes, speed dial, and search engine.
The synchronization feature will make your life easier because you don’t need to set speed dial one by one every time you install Opera Mini. You just need to synchronize then all you need is done.
Synchronization isn’t only on the Opera Mini. You can use the feature on Opera Mobile or Opera Browser for PC. Before active the synchronization you must register with Opera or login if you have an account. After login Opera will synchronize your data.
Below ways to synchronize on Opera Mini 5
- Open Setting on Opera Mini 5
- Click (Turn On) Opera Link function then click OK for popup menu
- You will need to register to active this function. Registration is easy. If you have an account clicks “I have an Account” then login using your account
- Wait for minutes until the synchronization is completed
- Now your speed dial, bookmark, and another Opera Mini data has been synchronize.
Pretty easy yeah!