PDF Creator is a useful freeware tools that is designed to export your office document into PDF document. The software will export your document from print menu on your document software (Microsoft Office, StarOffice, or Wordpad). Except from office software, PDF Creator also can be used to export (save) website in PDF format from your favorite browser directly
The proccess is like export document from Microsoft Word. You need to print the document and choose PDF Creator for your printer. Then follow the instruction.
If you don’t install PDF Creator then install first.
Below instruction how how to save website in PDF using Pdf Creator from Firefox
- Open website then wait until loading is complete
- Click file > Print (Ctrl+P)
- Choose PDF Creator for Printer Name then click OK
- There will be popup that contain filename, datecreation, author, and another option that you can change before export the document.
- If you want to see automatically the result after save check on option “After saving open the document with the default program”
- Click “Save”
- Choose where folder, what name, and what format do you want to export.
- Then wait until the process complete. If you check option “After saving open the document with the default program” the the PDF will be open on your favorite PDF reader.
Beware some style may not save and will make your saved website looks different with the original website.