Opera Mini has became the great web browser on mobile phone. Unlike many other browsers that we connect directly to the destination web, using Opera Mini, we connect to the destination web through the Opera Proxy Server. The Opera Proxy Server can reduce the web size and make it faster loading and just need small money to open website. If you are satisfied using Opera Mini on your cellular phone, then you can use it on your computer too.
Why you should use Opera Mini on your computer? There are some answers
- You have slow internet connection
- You want to save your internert bandwith
- You are feel comfortable if you use Opera Mini
What you need to run Opera Mini on your computer?
- Java Runtime that installed on your computer
- MicroEmulator as emulator to run Java ME (Java for Mobile – J2ME) on your computer
- Opera Mini
Read step by step below to run Opera Mini on your computer
- Make sure you have Java Runtime install on your computer. If not, install it first
- Unpack microemulator into specifik folder
- Save Opera Mini .jar and .jad files in the same folder with microemulator as it will be easy to browse
- Double click on “microemulator.jar” to run it. If it doesn’t start then you need to type “java -jar microemulator.jar” in a console.
- Go to Options > Select device > Add On open window dialog, open “microemulator/devices” and select “microemu-device-resizable.jar”.
- Select the “Resizable device” profile you added and click on “Set as default”.
- Click on the “Resize” button in the lower right corner and enter your preferred size.
- To Open Opera Mini, go to File > Open Middlet File and on the dialog box choose the Opera Mini.jar which you had downloaded.
- “Opera Mini” will now appear in the list of applications you can start.
- Click “Start” to launch it.
Now you are ready to browse your favorite website using Opera Mini on your computer
You can also run another J2ME application or games by using this trick