Frtr.me is a free web online service to record videos and posting videos to Twitter. Frtr.me gives user the fastest and simple way to record and post videos to Twitter. You need to sign in to the Twitter account before using this service. Frtr.me also allows you to review your recorded video before publishing it to your Twitter account.
This service allows you to record video up to 1 minute only. If you don’t satisfied with don’t satisfied with your video then you can delete and record new video again. Frtr.me will create a link for your video which gets posted as a Tweet to your Twitter account. Single click on that video link opens your video on a new webpage, and watch the video there itself.
How To use Frtr.me to Record Post Videos to Twitter?
- Open Frtr.me
- Sign in to your Twitter account by clicking sign in button
- You will come across the main screen.
- It will open confirmation popup that ask your permission to access your webcam and microphone. Click “Allow” so you can start to record.
- Click the Red record button to start your video recording. This button also can be used to stop recording.
- Click “Publish video” button for publishing your video, You can review the video before publishing it by a single click on “Review your video” button.
Try Frtr.me to record and post video to your Twitter account