Many free PDF reader do not offer export (save as) PDF document to Word. You must spend some money to active that feature or buy PDF software which include the feature. Don’t be in a hurry to but PDF software to export your PDF into Word format. There is a useful freeware that you can use to export tour PDF into Word. The software is AnyBizSof PDF to Word
Download AnyBizSof PDF to Word directly from here. After that you should Get Keycode to active AnyBizSof PDF to Word so you can convert all your PDF file in unlimited number. If you don’t enter keycode, you just can export up to 3 files. Remember this is freeware or free software. You don’t need to spend your money to use or get keycode for this software.
How to Convert PDF to Word
Using AnyBizSof PDF to Word is simple.
- Open AnyBizSof PDF to Word from Start Menu, Quick Launch or from your Desktop
- On AnyBizSof PDF, click “Add PDF Files” at the top left corner You can add more then one file and do batch convertion.
- Decide where do you want to save file on the “Output Setting” that locate at bottom left corner. You can choose “Save in the same folder as source” or “Customize” which means you decide where folder you want to save the result
- If you are ready then click “Convert”
- Wait until procces complete
- Now you have word version of your PDF file.
Some keys about AnyBizSof PDF to Word
- Batch conversion
- Convert copy and print restricted PDFs
- Convert PDFs with open password
- Convert whole PDF or select page(s)
- Preserve original layouts
I’ve tried to convert some PDF document from simple to complex design and AnyBizSof PDF to Word can convert quickly and it has good result. The exported word document looks like original PDF document.